Thursday, August 23, 2012

CHILDHOOD

Welcome to some childhood remembrances....

In Sudbury, MA ..  1958. John Allen & wife visited us.

Just trying to put those pieces together!! .. The Sudbury Grist Mill that we stood in
in front of... in 1958 .. superimposed in a bit picture that we got of the grist mill, later on.
--------------
~~~~~~~~~

Will always cherish my time in Jail with my sibs .. fun fun fun!!
 This is Toni, Lorraine, Nancy and Matt ..   1966
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+



                            Aunt Jackie and her Dodge Dart.. visiting us in Kport.. 1966 ish..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1971, we visited Dot and Charlie Marshall .. Mark, Mom, Nancy, Dad, Rain, Matt
That was my absolute favorite dress.. sigh.. I grew out of it and mom gave it away..
💔😓 .. (my little sister didn't get that hand me down!) ..

                                      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++                      


Got a nice motorcycle ride with an aunt..  1975
Visiting W. Paris Maine for my grandfathers 80th birthday party!!.. 

1975...up ta W. Paris, Maine !! Nancy, Mark, Cheryl and Matt!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                        Aunt Anita Ruggiero ... and Nancy.. 1975


++++++++++++++++++++=====================================++++++++++++


                                  approx..1992.. The last year my grandmother  was alive..
                            My cousin's son, Jesse; grandmother, son, Gabe,  daughter and sister..xoxoxoxoxo

http://s35.photobucket.com/user/secret2service/media/IMG_4344_zpsc5c37ee0.jpg.html
  (I think that URL won't work anymore??) .. 






<< Mark, Nancy and Matt with our
      prized Easter baskets. (Candy!)
      in Wayland . . 1959 (?)
      Nancy, on the right from a diff picture
      probably a year later?




Xmas morning. Mark in his uniform (state cop?), Me and my
Chatty Cathy doll, Matt in his Superman costume..

^  1966 .. Nancy and her cousins: Claire J, and Toni B.^

^. Rain, Mark, Matt, Toni, Nancy. ^

Looks like "Easter"-going-to-church clothes at our house in Kport.
1966 . Rain and Toni in front. Nancy, Mark and Matt.

I think I was in 6th grade here, makes it 1967/8. Probably in our basement.

In the living room.. Mom (Norma), Rain and Nancy. 1970