Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Gardening..2010 and URL's on Herbs and Weather


W E A T H E R 
find Your....WEATHER     ALFRED     Largo, FL 
~~Portland-GrayRADAR..10 tracks   NEXRAD Radar-animated with 10 frames~~
Weather One.  &   Two..Accuweather   -&-  wunderground &
===  Astronomy LOOK UP!!   ===
CRAIGSLIST:  HERE!    This is FACEBOOK ...---
 Here's the Portland.Pressherald .. ... OLD news:  1912.BiddefordWeekly!  ~++~
Yahoo MAIL!!!!!!  Or Click here for **  GOOGLE ! **

        SICK of the Telemarketers? Use this to look up their TOLL FREE NUMBERS LOOK UP!!

Monolithic_dome@Pensacola_Beach,_Florida_2005
Round is the way to go!!!

Here's an Organic way to help your Garden!
I'm trying to identify my citrus plants so here are two places I'm looking:
ONE     and   TWO

Apparently, it could either be a Trifoliata Orange (Poncirus trifoliata). It has the huge thorns and sour fruit. It is a good rootstock for "dwarfing" other species.

...But.. could be a grapefruit.. need to look into this further.. the THORNS are
what I'm asking about.
Here's a picture of someone elses thorny tree..
An "e-How" how to figure out what your tree is..
HERE. 

(March 2017 Note : We went to FL, and all my citrus plants I' had started, DIED..
tho' I gave two away, maybe those people still have them ?? . argh.  .. it's been 3 years since
they all died.).



 H E R B ' S
A place that lists Herbs and their uses: Medicinal/Magical Herbs!

Cooking: find SUBSTITUTES Here!
Gardening..

Make your own Bird:House!  This only takes one piece of lumber: 1" x 6" x 6'


These are SO cute ! .. All the "stuff" that I have laying around..
Why don't I get some made....??