Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Gardening..2010 and URL's on Herbs and Weather


W E A T H E R 
find Your....WEATHER     ALFRED     Largo, FL 
~~Portland-GrayRADAR..10 tracks   NEXRAD Radar-animated with 10 frames~~
Weather One.  &   Two..Accuweather   -&-  wunderground &
===  Astronomy LOOK UP!!   ===
CRAIGSLIST:  HERE!    This is FACEBOOK ...---
 Here's the Portland.Pressherald .. ... OLD news:  1912.BiddefordWeekly!  ~++~
Yahoo MAIL!!!!!!  Or Click here for **  GOOGLE ! **

        SICK of the Telemarketers? Use this to look up their TOLL FREE NUMBERS LOOK UP!!


Here's an Organic way to help your Garden!
I'm trying to identify my citrus plants so here are two places I'm looking:
ONE     and   TWO

Apparently, it could either be a Trifoliata Orange (Poncirus trifoliata). It has the huge thorns and sour fruit. It is a good rootstock for "dwarfing" other species.

...But.. could be a grapefruit.. need to look into this further.. the THORNS are
what I'm asking about.
Here's a picture of someone elses thorny tree..
An "e-How" how to figure out what your tree is..
HERE. 

(March 2017 Note : We went to FL, and all my citrus plants I' had started, DIED..
tho' I gave two away, maybe those people still have them ?? . argh.  .. it's been 3 years since
they all died.).



 H E R B ' S
A place that lists Herbs and their uses: Medicinal/Magical Herbs!

Cooking: find SUBSTITUTES Here!
Gardening..

Make your own Bird:House!  This only takes one piece of lumber: 1" x 6" x 6'


These are SO cute ! .. All the "stuff" that I have laying around..
Why don't I get some made....??